Sunday, July 15, 2007

Success

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Larry and Ellen @ Future Studio

My art opening at Future Studio on Saturday was a success. Thanks to all who attended. I so appreciated seeing everyone's happy faces. I've uploaded a ton o' photos at my Photobucket album. Check it out here.
There were 14 paintings in the show....13 were for sale. I sold 8. Woo Hoo! I also sold many prints (Giclees) of my pieces. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was so nice to meet a few fellow Bloggers in person. More details to come. Again, thanks for showing up!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 8:24 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to have missed it, phooey.
I'm really very happy for you and the successfull show,way to go!!
Maybe you should have a show in AR?;-)

 
At 8:36 AM PDT, Blogger inkberryblue said...

Congratulations Ellen!
You must be thrilled.

 
At 10:36 AM PDT, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

congrats ellen! sorry i was out of town, but obviously you were GREAT!

 
At 11:24 AM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Congrats, Ellen, on a fantabulous evening!

 
At 5:24 PM PDT, Blogger mary said...

Congrats on a successful art opening! Looks like it was a blast with yummy nibbles.

 
At 7:19 AM PDT, Blogger Jenn said...

Congratulations!

 
At 3:25 PM PDT, Blogger Jennifer said...

congrats!!! I wish i could have been there.

 
At 3:39 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

What a great show. Love the artwork, love the location, and love the attendees. Thanks so much for including me!

 
At 6:15 PM PDT, Blogger BellaKarma said...

Way to go, Ellen! Your paintings make me wish I could jump into 'em a la Mary Poppins! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery