Monday, April 28, 2008

Clean

Ready for Action

It was a good weekend. Even though the temperature hit the late 80's in our neighborhood, we accomplished alot. The guys with the Bob-Cat and dump-truck were digging dirt from our backyard most of Friday. They came back Saturday morning and finished up. We now have an empty backyard, ready for construction. It's so nice to see our studio and garage clearly from the back window of the house! To see photos of our yard before, click here.
Larry, in his CLEAN backyard

Next step....a little cement work!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 3:05 PM PDT, Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

WOW! It looks great and ready for building.

 
At 6:19 PM PDT, Blogger Jenny said...

Hi Ellen!
I'm a lurker...guess I'm now officially de-lurked! I've followed you blog for some time now and admired your work! Seeing your back yard has captivated me...I'm so into fixing up my back yard - yet I can't seem to get going on doing anything with it...I just can't wait to see what magic you're going to create back there! I just have a feeling you'll inspire me to get moving!

Please keep the photos coming!

Best regards,
Jenny

 
At 6:42 PM PDT, Blogger susanc said...

The yard looks great Ellen. How exciting! I am looking forward to seeing it take shape.

 
At 7:18 PM PDT, Blogger Kath said...

How's that go? "What a difference a day makes..."

And for laboring this weekend - those guys get extra points! Sheesh it was hot.

 
At 7:39 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

WHOA!

 
At 8:48 AM PDT, Blogger jenna! said...

Congratulations! The start of a grand new project for your home is so exciting.

Today was the official end of our patio rebuild. They finally took the porta-potty away!

 
At 1:43 PM PDT, Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Wow! Congrats!

 
At 6:41 PM PDT, Blogger LINDA said...

Wow! Can't wait to see what you do with your new area! Happy creating!

 
At 11:43 AM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

And it begins! Yippee!

Here's hoping the rest of the remodel goes as quickly and successfully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery