Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's One of Those Days

Nothing in my brain to write about on the blog, but I have this compulsion to write SOMETHING. I was tagged awhile back by Mary-Heather with this meme:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?: I'd just started my job at HBO, where I still work...happily. My life has been much the same for the last 10 years. Still married, living in Mid-City LA, still knitting, crocheting, painting, etc.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Send out some birthday cards; look up pattern for kippah with 6-sided star in center; call Mom; call Larry; put gas in car.

3) Snacks I enjoy: Cashews; chocolate; cheese and crackers; thick potato chips; fresh blueberries; matzah with butter.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off our debts; buy a vacation home in the high desert; help my brother; donate money to the L.A. Conservancy and to Stitches From The Heart.

5) Places I have lived: I'm a Los Angeles person through and through and have lived here all my life, with brief residencies in Idyllwild and San Diego.

6) Jobs I have had: Secretary; booking agent for blues groups; radio d.j.; crochet teacher; camp counselor.

7) Friends I want to know more about: My Krewe: Natalie, Carla, Mary Jo, Lori, Darcy and Brit.

I'm not going to actually tag the above people listed. I wouldn't want to force this on anyone! HOWEVER, if ANYONE is interested in answering, just leave me a comment. I've always been curious about YOU!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow this is the first time I have been tagged. I'll play. Stay tuned.

 
At 11:28 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know this is sooo not me...but since you asked:
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
-bad things to monkeys

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
-get my exploded MGB out of my neighbors carport
-maintain sanity at work
-insure new motorcycle
-ride new motorcycle to the Farmer's Market
-stay cool

3) Snacks I enjoy:
-chocolate
-chocolate
-chocolate

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-buy a garage and every motorcycle i love
-ride around in the dirt and give all the money away

5) Places I have lived:
-NYC
-San Francisco
-Santa Cruz
-London
-Edinburgh
-Norway
-LA

6) Jobs I have had:
-Swimming teacher
-Surly Cashier
-An even surlier accountant
-A happy Vet
-An even happier Bird Flu Czarina

7) Friends I want to know more about:
Ellen's Krewe!

 
At 11:35 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I love Brit ~ The surly monkey prodding, choco-holic, biker bird czarina!

My meme is up!. But it seems so tame after Brit's. I was once bitten by a monkey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery