Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Looks like rain, but that's not the END of the world!
 
On 12-12-12 at 12:12 pm, I walked out onto the balcony of our Santa Monica offices and snapped this photo.  This is the last time we'll see one of these triple digit dates this century.  Lot's of optimistic people planned their weddings for today.  11-11-11 was a big marriage day too.

Some people are saying that today is the end of the world.  Well, it's almost 4pm and I'm still here.  How about you?

If today is indeed the end of the world, I want to run right over to The Nosh of Beverly Hills and order the Salmon Stack.  It's a divine creation consisting of a perfectly fried potato latke, topped with crème fraiche, Nova Scotia salmon, a poached egg and a sprig of some green plant life. This is the ideal last meal!
My Preferred Last Meal
Good luck on 12-12-12!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Haha, I didn't know today had a doomsday ring to it, I thought it was good luck all day. Whatever, I would gladly join you for that meal , anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery