Thursday, March 13, 2014

Want

A Portion of Ellen's Yarn Stash

I constantly WANT to start new projects.  I usually have at least 3 or 4 active projects going on at once.  For some reason or other, I grow bored with my current work, especially if I can foresee that a certain piece is not really working out.  I have to be totally WOWED by a crochet and/or knit project to really want to finish it in a timely manner.  You know what I'm talking about.  You feel the same way.
Being a member of Ravelry, the internet family for yarny folks, offers me hours and hours of fun, perusing new patterns, yarns and techniques. This is a bad thing because it takes my mind away from continuing the yarny pursuits already started.  Argh.  Here are a few summer projects in my WANT list:
Anything Animals

Climbing Trellis Hexagon Potholder

Provence Summer String Bag

Easy Peasy Teddy Bear, crocheted in one piece

Twisted Columns Dishcloth

Click on links for Ravelry patterns.  What have you got queued up?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

I know just what you mean Ellen--although I get annoyed when I have so many projects going on at once that it feels like I am making no progress anywhere.
Although I generally find myself uninterested in knitting animals, I queued up a monkey the other day....maybe it'll happen this summer for beach knitting.That'll little bowl of mice (or bears?) is adorable.

 
At 9:54 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:47 PM PDT, Blogger ES said...

I'm pretty much the same, I have tons of ace stuff on pinterest that I wanna make. I have been making a bit of an effort recently to finish off some things. I then spend ages looking for stash-busters as I have tons of yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery