Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Sew Successful

#100actsofsewing Dress No. 2

I just finished my second Sonya Philip-designed pattern. This is Dress No. 2 from the 100 Acts of Sewing Series. Yes! This is the pattern for me. I shortened the dress to tunic length and will be wearing it with leggings or slacks. 
Previously, I made Tunic No. 1, but the drop shoulder was not flattering on me. I look better with a set-in sleeve. This dress fits perfectly! I used fabric I had in my stash. It's a cotton blend with a leaf design, black print on gray. I decided to spark up the dress just a little bit with black and white striped bias tape trim at the cuffs and pocket tops. I also used this bias tape from So Biased for the neck facing. 

Time to finally make my ultimate Tiki-Tunic using THIS fabric!


Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery