Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year's Eve

We played through this delightful Frank Loesser song in Ukulele Workshop the other day. Our fab teacher, Cali Rose, showed us some alternative jazzy chords. The arrangement is simple. My performance is a bit rough, but I love this song and this is the ONLY day I can perform it!
What are WE doing New Year's Eve? Our usual. We're going to an early movie, "Stan and Ollie" this year. Then, we're having dinner at the Westside Tavern. We expect to be home by the time the East Coast celebrates the New Year. We'll be listening for fireworks and gunshots at midnight.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM PST, Blogger RossK said...

When we lived in the States we loved New Year's celebrations.

I must confess, however, that I never got used to the gunshots in the night.

Happy New Year to you and yours Ellen!


.

 
At 2:20 AM PST, Blogger Lizzy Tex Borden said...

That was SO nice.... A minute or two of bright spot in my day... Happy New Year to you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery