Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Fresh Flowers

Roses and gladiolas in our side-yard

It's the small, beautiful things in life that give me joy. The June Gloom that we've been experiencing in Los Angeles is the perfect climate for certain flowers to grow in our garden. We have overcast dampness in the morning, giving way to sunnier skies in the late afternoon.  Yes, the roses are blooming in our garden!
I do love buying fresh flowers at Trader Joe's grocery store. Flowers that I buy there seem to last longer than flowers bought elsewhere. This week, the peonies are for sale! They are so luscious and beautiful. I picked up some other-worldly pink ones yesterday.
My beautiful peonies from Trader Joe's
T.Joe's is known for its orchids. They almost ALWAYS have them for sale. They also have all kinds of other fresh flowers for sale at excellent prices.
Flowers available at Trader Joe's
Once all of the flowers die, I can always resort to my supply of crocheted flowers!  Happy Summer, my friends!
Crochet Flower Collection

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery