Friday, October 26, 2007

Working on the Wristys

I've been faithfully churning out knitted wristys for this season's holiday gifts. I think I have about 8 pairs knitted so far. That's what I'll be doing this weekend....knitting and crocheting!
Wristys in Noro Kureyon and Paton's SWS Yarn

Wristys in Vanna's Choice/Lionbrand Yarn

I still have to finish up my faboo WeHo Stitch 'n Witch costume for Thursday's Dia de Los Muertos party at the Original Farmers Market, upstairs dining area, 7-9pm. You're invited too!

I might just stop by the Stitches From The Heart Store to check out the sale. Hope to see you over the weekend.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:59 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen,

Your wristwarmers look really great. Thanks for the gift inspiration!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 3:43 PM PDT, Blogger susanc said...

Those look great Ellen! I love how the different yarns really make each pair look different and special!

 
At 2:32 PM PDT, Blogger Vouray said...

Holy Toledo. You, Ellen, have just rescued me from Xmas knitting obscurity! I shall make hundreds of wristys for family and friends! Thank you! Kiss on both cheeks!

 
At 12:03 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

You're a Wristy sensation!

 
At 10:04 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen I LOVE your wristys! I can only hope to be on your holiday list some day, perhaps jessica can i split a pair and wear one each...
headed to the la eyeworks sale tomorrow - thanks for the tip!
xo, jay

 
At 11:59 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeezy boost 380
goyard bag
jordan 13
goyard bags
off white
golden goose mid star
bapesta shoes
off white jordan 1
golden goose outlet
off white t shirt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery