Saturday, November 29, 2008

In The City

Olympic Blvd., Beverly Hills, looking west toward Century City @ Dusk

I really love 4-day weekends! Yesterday, Joan and I had lunch at the Bloom Cafe (no relation) and visited the L.A. County Museum of Art to see the Vanity Fair photo exhibit. We had a grand time. Joan @ LACMA

Of course, later in the day I zoomed down to Santa Monica to attend the Yarns Unlimited sale. It was excellent! I enhanced my yarn stash a bit....photos at a later date. At almost closing time, Larry I and went to the tile store to see if we could find a good tile and floor combo for our new bathroom. I want to stay with neutral colors. We found a nice combination....light gray tiles for the shower and walls, dark gray matte finish tiles for the floor and a lovely speckled granite for the counter top!
Today is a FREE day! I'm not sure what I'll do! It's the greatest luxury in the world to have a whole day with absolutely nothing planned! What are you doing today?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:55 AM PST, Blogger Sorka said...

Knitting and laundry! hmm I went through two cities yesterday and neither one compares to that view!
WOW
Denise
knitchat.com

 
At 5:09 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

Glad you're having a good 4-day weekend. Here's what I'm doing today.....knitting, knitting and more knitting! I'm really behind on my Christmas gifts!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 8:14 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

we got home today from Idyllwild and I am so tired. We just watched football. I took a nap and we had Jamba juice for dinner. I can't wait to go to bed.

BTW The tile combo looks great. I am in love with the counter granite. I would be so tempted to do the entire bathroom with it. It looks like terrazzo.

 
At 2:34 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas and happy new year from Patricia and Anja.

How is the add-on coming along?

Hello to Larry.

See that you visited Riverside County twice this year. Let me know next time you are in the area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery