Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Projects

Secret, Faboo Project
Yikes! I've got project deadlines like crazy!! I'm in a few swaps on Ravelry! I just finished knitting (yes, I said KNITTING) a test project for THE BOOK. I also have to reproduce one more small project for my chapter of THE BOOK.
One of the swaps I'm participating in is the Dazzling Dozen Potholder Swap. The group that I'm in only has six people participating, so I just have to crochet five potholders. I sent off the first one, called "Cabernet", below. I'm working on the second one. Naturally, Larry grabbed side one of the latest potholder and inserted the flower into side one of a 45 rpm record he was listening to! Oops, I did it again!
I can't stop crocheting those 45 cozies!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:08 PM PDT, Blogger mehitabel said...

Only one of my projects is on a deadline, but I'm still feeling a little bogged down! Now I have to find something to work on during my Relay for Life shift on Saturday night!

 
At 3:10 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

I hear you, Marie! For your Saturday night project, you'll probably need something mindless. Time to start another shawl or scarf!!

 
At 4:32 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

I just love the cozies. Glad to see your fingers are keeping busy!

 
At 9:23 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Top secret projects and swaps....good stuff, maynard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery