Friday, June 04, 2010

Vintage Photo Friday

I want to go to THIS beauty shop!

Tomorrow I'll be at the beauty shop. Yes, 'tis sad....the older I get, the more time I must spend trying to look young! Argh! My motto: "A little powder and a little paint makes you look like what you ain't."
I have found an excellent hairdresser, Blanca. Her salon is on Motor Avenue in Palms, just north of National Blvd., close to my neighborhood in L.A. She gives me a great haircut and dyes my hair that rich, chest-nutty brown color of my youth. Blanca's Hair Salon, 3272 Motor Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90034, (310) 836-1071.

After spending the morning with Blanca, I may just have to head over to Hollywood and visit Max! Check this out!!!Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:56 AM PDT, Blogger Debi3735 said...

This beauty treatment looks like something Hannibal Lecter would use

 
At 10:44 AM PDT, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Believe it or not there are still some shops like that around. I remember those days well.

 
At 5:40 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I want to go to that Beauty Parlor too. Funny, I thought Hannibal was in a restraining device not getting a beauty treatment a la Max!

 
At 11:17 PM PST, Blogger Kimble Center For Pelvic Wellness said...

At Kimblecenterforpelvicwellness.com we offer a number of services from surgical procedures, to non-surgical procedures and even botox. Our site is packed with information on all of our services and also provides patient education if you need it prior to your appointment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery