Thursday, October 28, 2010

Quick & Easy


I'm a verrrrrrry busy person!! I don't have time to cook dinner every single night!! Yes, that's why we go out a few times during the week.
My friend, John raved on and on about Trader Joe's chicken pot pie in the refrigerated section of the store. This is NOT the frozen chicken pot pie. The pie pictured above is fully cooked and ready to heat and eat...not a long shelf-life. The package says that one pie serves 4 people. Uh, no. Well, maybe for a side dish. This was the perfect main course size for 2 hungry people, served with some steamed vegies and a salad.
Thank you, John and T. Joe's!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:23 AM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Are you talking about my boyfriend Trader Joe again?
There's a rumor we're going to get one right in my own little town. It'll be the first time I'll cheer a chain store arriving, I can't wait.

 
At 2:00 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Man, I love chicken pot pie. When I am back on the meat I will try this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery