Friday, November 26, 2010

Family Thanksgiving

Del Rey Yacht Club, Marina del Rey

Once again, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with the entire family. There were about 30 of us at the Marina last night. The dinner was delicious and everyone had a great time. Our family closed the place! Everyone just stayed and stayed and talked and talked!

The Main Dining Room was Packed!
We were in a smaller dining area for our large group

Dinner was Deeeee-licious!
Pumpkin & Pecan pie, apple crisp with whipped cream

Yes, I'm thankful for my family and the good times we always have.
During the day I worked on finishing Larry's blue slipover. I finished it so he could model it last night! The sweater looks great on him!

Cousin Laurie and Larry. Aunt Mae and Cousin Doug in the background

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:27 PM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Congrats on finishing Larry's sweater, it looks great on him.

 
At 7:19 AM PST, Blogger Jean said...

I'm sure Larry loved his sweater - boy do we have the weather for it. Love the family photos, you have such a joy about you. See ya at the next Saturday Knit group!

 
At 2:57 PM PST, Anonymous Twilight said...

Larry's sweater turned out great. I hope we get to see more pics of it.

 
At 9:15 AM PST, Anonymous Patricia said...

I ate dinner at Tony P's in Marina Del Rey recently. Lovely area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery