Monday, November 01, 2010

A Success!

The Reunion Committee sets up the party room @ Mountain Gate Country Club

After a year in the planning, we finally celebrated our high school reunion this past weekend. The party on Saturday night at Mountain Gate CC was a success! The club had to throw us out at midnight. People wanted to stay and stay and talk and talk!

The Crowded Lobby, Picking up Name Badges
Our Fabulous Reunion Committee

The picnic on Sunday on the Beverly Hills High School front lawn was very laid back in contrast to the reunion party. It was nice to see people's children, parents and significant others. I will be posting more pictures later, but here are a few snapshots of our fun weekend!

Picnic on the Front Lawn
Ellen & Dianna, Friends Since 7th Grade!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3:13 PM PDT, Blogger Lori said...

Congratulations, Ellen!! They were in good hands, for sure!

 
At 5:22 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

It looks like a great party - both days.

Did anyone hook up?

Inquiring minds want to know?

 
At 5:26 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hahahahaha! Natalie! You're great! I won't know about hook-ups until the post-reunion committee meeting next week. No one in my circle of friends talked about a secret rendezvous!!!

 
At 5:54 PM PDT, Blogger Beth McDermott Oliver said...

Really? The reunion is over?

 
At 6:04 PM PDT, Blogger betty said...

Congrats on organizing a successful event! I attended my high school reunion the weekend before yours. I was ambivalent about going, but I survived it. I did not have a blast, but I had an okay time. I met some classmates who I've known since elementary school.

 
At 7:09 PM PDT, Blogger Glennis said...

Hey, Ellen!! The reunion must have been so much fun! I never went to mine. You look fantastic.

And, really, an invitation to Oz? I'd love it!!!

Wow, that would be cool. And I'd buy you a cocktail at Musso's, after, I promise!

 
At 7:36 PM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

Looks like you had alot of fun, how wonderful to have a life long friend - that is quite an accomplishment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery