Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Knitting Jag

I've been an avid crocheter for years and years. I learned to knit before I learned to crochet, but in the past 5 or 10 years, crochet has appealed to me more. OK. I'm switching back...for a bit. With the recent knitting success of Larry's Blue Sweater, I've decided to knit him another one! This time, Larry is the partial designer of his sweater. He wants a plain, black slipover. Boring. I could just go to the store and buy him one!
So, in order to make this sweater a little more interesting to knit, but still Larry's requisite "plain," I designed a sweater with 12 stitch by 12 row boxes. It keeps me on my toes, but not too much. Knitting with black yarn is difficult enough in our poor living room light!I'm using easy-care Michael's "Impeccable" worsted weight black yarn, size 7 and 10 needles.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:14 PM PST, Anonymous Suzette said...

I am amazed at how FAST you knit this stuff up!

 
At 3:26 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks, Suzette. I'm a TV knitter. I watch a LOT of TV!!

 
At 12:41 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Larry!
brit

 
At 10:17 PM PST, Anonymous Twilight said...

Larry's sweater looks fabulous! Great job.

 
At 7:19 PM PST, Blogger MissingRib2 said...

The blue sweater for Larry is very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery