Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Holiday Inspiration

Owl Ornaments

I've been knitting and crocheting projects all year for holiday gifts.  I like to have a large selection of gift items to choose from.  I have many shawls and scarves that could be perfect  gifties.  Some of the items I've made this year were specifically styled with friends in mind.  I'm in fairly good shape this year and really do not have to rush around making gifts.
I do have a few last minute presents I'd like to give.  Here are some possibilities.  Most of these patterns are free!
Bandana Cowl
Bauble Decoration
Brain Waves Beanie
Twist Mitts
Sheep in Sheep's Clothing
Are you hand-crafting any gifts this year?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM PST, Blogger Patricia said...

I love the sheep! One question for you...do you sleep? How you accomplish all you do is amazing to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery