Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Want to Make That!

It has warmed up a bit in Los Angeles.  Instead of Low temps in the 30's and highs in the 50's, today it is close to 70 degrees.  I'm sure it will be chilly once the sun goes down, but the reprieve from the cold is lovely.  I know.  I know.  All of my friends in colder climes are rolling their eyes right now.
I've been thinking about crocheting and/or knitting a few more hats during this cold snap.  I've heard that you lose 30% of your total body heat through the top of your head!  Below are a few of my fave patterns found on Ravelry.

Hat with Squares
Waffle Stitch Winter Hat
Hesh

Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I've also been reviewing  heart-related patterns like these.
Simple Hearts

Hearts in Estonia No TV watching while knitting this beauty!
All of these gorgeous patterns and links can be found on Ravelry.  Not sure which ones I'll actually make, but I want to start them all!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

yeah we are deep in hat season here It's true about the heat loss. Keep a hat on your head and you won't get frostbitten toes.
(Learned that one the hard way skiing in college).
The granny square hat is awfully cute. And...queued, too. Thanks!

 
At 9:44 PM PST, Blogger blandina said...

The temperature warmed up in LA the very day that I left...it was colder in LA than in Florence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery