Thursday, August 29, 2013

License to Snap

I'm always searching for great vanity license plates while on the road!
I've posted this plate previously.  I follow this guy to work almost everyday.  I'm still wondering what BANG means.  Does he want to shoot us?  Will there be a loud BANG if I bash into his fiberglass bumper?  One day, I'll roll down my window and ask him!  **SEE BELOW
Another crash related plate?  Or, should I follow this driver to the party?
Saw this lady on the SM Fwy today.  She was the worst lane-changer I've ever seen!  Dave, get your Mum a chauffeur!
The famous Rhonda Voo's car!

** The mystery is solved!  One of my friends who works in an advertising agency in my complex told me, "Bang works as an art director.  His first name is Bang....not sure if this is a nickname, but that is how he is listed in our company directory."  Thanks, Judy for solving this puzzle!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I used to drive behind a guy who's license plate frame read "Happiness is...being Zachary and Sarah's Grandpa" He was the worst driver. I used to yell "Hey, Zach and Sarah! Your grandpa is a jerk."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery