Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sometimes Sunday

Lori, Carol and Julie

I'm part of a Sometimes Sunday crochet group that usually meets at Lori's F's house. It's a small group, usually from 4-8 people. We meet on Sunday afternoons if we can all get together. Like I said, it's a Sometimes Sunday group. We hadn't met for almost a month, since late June. People do get busy. Lori and her hub are remodeling their kitchen, so I offered to host the group this past Sunday. Four of us showed up: Lori, Carol, Julie and me. Even so, we had a lively time. Lori and Carol crocheted. Julie worked on a beautiful cross-stitch canvas and I knit a bit.

Lori's Spectacular Cotton Hexagon Afghan

I couldn't keep my hands of the beautiful Mochi Plus yarn that Mary Jo gave me for my birthday! I had to start working on the "Heartbeat" slipover. Yes, I'm almost finished with the orange Ella Rae Kasbah slipover too!
It's rather relaxing to sit and craft with friends on a Sunday. It certainly beats doing chores around the house!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM PDT, Anonymous Kyle Kunnecke said...

Lori's afghan is gorgeous! I LOVE it... probably a too big project for a very beginner crocheter... but it's beautiful... someday... someday...

 
At 9:19 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice group. LOVE Lori's afghan! Your Heartbeat sweater looks interesting too.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 9:21 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hi Kyle,
You could SO make that Hexagon Afghan. Check out the tutorial on Attic24!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery