Thursday, September 02, 2010

Crazy for Color


I love vibrant color! You'd never know it by the black clothes I wear constantly! I have to wear black so that I'll fit in with the hipsters here in Los Angeles!
Recently, I've been surrounded by a kaleidoscope of fabulous color. This past Saturday at Fairview Stitcher's group, Ana brought some of her small felted bowls to share. She knits or crochets the bowls, then felts them. Later she sometimes adds needle-felted designs. They are fantastic!

Ana's Felted Bowls
At the same meeting, Eve gifted me with some of her wonderful hand-crafted clay buttons. The glazes that Eve uses make these buttons extra appealing.

Eve's Ceramic Buttons

After being inspired by all of that color, I came home and immediately started crocheting yet another Granny Mandala. For this one I used bits and pieces of Brown Sheep Cotton from my stash. This Mandala is large, 18 inches across. I love being surrounded by color. Thanks for the inspiration, Ladies!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:51 AM PDT, Anonymous Crochet with Raymond said...

Oh wow! the latest one is just gorgeous! you are a mandala maniac!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery