Thursday, December 16, 2010

Soo Rak San House of Noodles


Larry and I are always up for a delicious bowl of noodle soup, especially in this chilly winter weather. I read about Soo Rak San on Eat Drink & Be Merry, an L.A. food blog that I like. I usually agree with this blogger's point of view and taste, so we drove over to Soo Rak San last week for dinner. The place is in a mini-mall in Wilshire Center, on Wilshire Blvd. at Wilton Place. It wasn't crowded when we arrived at around 6:45, but by 7:15 most of the tables were filled with happy, slurping customers.
We ordered the pork steamed dumplings and the seafood noodle bowl. Next time I'd like to try those sujebi noodles that the blogger recommended. Our meal was delicious. Little appetizers were served first.

Steamed Dumplings
Seafood and Noodles in Broth

There is a box on each table with stainless steel chopsticks and soup spoons. Stainless steel chopsticks and slippery noodles should not be put on the same table!!! LOL! Next time I'll bring my own wooden chopsticks.Gracing the walls is a bulletin board next to all of the tables with little post-it notes on it. I'm assuming these notes say nice things about the food in Korean! The service is great and the menu has lots of photos of the food on it to help you order.
When you're craving a comforting bowl of noodles, Soo Rak San is the place!

Soo Rak San Noodle House
4003 Wilshire Blvd. ,#1
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213) 389-2818
Everyday 10 am - 10 pm

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery