Thursday, October 03, 2013

I Want to Make That!

Constant bombardment of divine projects this fall is driving me crazy!  I want to knit and/or crochet so many of the wonderful new patterns I see on Ravelry every day!  I probably have enough yarn in my stash, but I'll never have enough time!  Click on the name of each project to take you to the pattern page.
8-Point Round Dishcloth

The Black Hole Cowl

Encircling Ewe

Happy Granny Hat

Mini Poncho-Vest

I'm great at starting projects.  Then, once I'm in the middle or almost done, I have some sort of little project like a present to get finished before I can pick up my first project again.  Sometimes, I've lost interest or have been distracted by some other pretty yarn.  Oy!  Will it ever end?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery