Thursday, November 07, 2013

Shawlette

Photo by Anita Wilson

I've been doing quite a bit of knitting and crocheting this week.  I started and finished a little shawlette crocheted with Berroco's Boboli Lace yarn.  


My friend, Julie gifted me with this delicious little morsel.  The yarn is variegated in tones of blue, teal, wheat, rust, yellow and a bit of purple.  It's a busy color scheme, so I wanted to use a very simple stitch pattern to show off the yarn.  I experimented a bit and crocheted a modified version of the "Klamath" shawl.  I eliminated the scalloped border and just crocheted a row of eyelets that I also repeated every fifth row in the body of the shawl.  After blocking, this Boboli Shawlette has a lovely drape.  Thanks for the inspiration, Julie!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM PST, Blogger susanc said...

What a nice gift! You look beautiful Ellen ~ I love your hair! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery