Monday, December 01, 2014

Blog-Block. Everything is Gray

I'm still in a 4-day weekend haze.  I have blog-block.  I know I did some cool stuff over the weekend, besides having Thanksgiving dinner with my family, I just cannot quite remember any of it right now.  My brain is gray.  The sky in Santa Monica is gray.  The buildings I work in are gray.  I hope to snap out of this grayness by tomorrow.   



Maybe it will rain some more and the pretty orange, yellow and red leaves will provide some color.
Autumn Rain on Sunday, November 30th

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM PST, Blogger ES said...

We're all allowed to feel gray sometimes, but try and crochet a little and perk yourself up :) Christmas is just around the corner, I'm putting up my decorations this weekend :)

 
At 9:39 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks, ES. I'll do that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery