Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Winter Afghans

There's so much trouble and strife going on in the world right now.  I feel like I have to bury my head in yarn and just crochet an afghan.
It's winter.  Although we've had some blue, sunny skies here in Los Angeles, it is cold at night.  I own many afghans for warmth, but I can always use one more.  I'm attracted to multi-color, bright blankets.  Here are a few patterns I found on Ravelry. Click on the link in each caption for pattern information.
Magic Rainbow Baby Blanket

Granny Log Cabin

Diamond Flower Baby Blanket

Snowman Granny Square

Saw this beauty online.  No pattern. These are hexagons with fantastic color placement!

Triangle Circle Afghan

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

I follow a lady on Instagram who is making a periodic table afghan. just thought you would like to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery