Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Clean Week at Chez Bloom-Underhill

The Organized Closet

I'm taking the rest of this week off from my REAL job to do the job that has been staring me in the face for months...CLEANING MY CLOSET! Ugh! The time has come to weed out my shopping mistakes, old clothes, sentimental clothing that is irrelevant and shoes and purses. I've been brutal this morning in getting rid of tons of old stuff! It feels great to be able to move around again in my closet. 
Call Me Clog-Lady

For some reason, when we added on our master suite, Larry had the contractor put an air-conditioning vent in MY closet (not his). This is the coolest place in the house! It's actually kinda' refreshing to be in their throwing out my old junk. Thanks for the inspiration, Mr. Larry.
Next up, I'll tackle my drawer units, dressing table and costume jewelry storage.  
Maybe, before the week is up, I'll be able to make some semblance out of the Yarn/Guest Room. This is a major project that I must think about for a few more days.
A portion of my yarn stash that requires organizing
It's my own private Labor Week celebration!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery