Friday, January 18, 2019

New Year. New Projects.

Yes, I have numerous yarny projects on the back-burner. Sometimes I start a project, lose interest or come to a bump in the road and stick the whole thing in a bag and let it marinate. Over Xmas vacation, I picked up a few of those old projects and either finished them or ripped them out to re-use the yarn.
I've been seeing all kinds of tempting projects on Ravelry this January. It's still cold here in Los Angeles, by L.A. standards, that is. In the evenings, we require hats, gloves, scarves, etc. Here are a few patterns that I'm looking at. Pattern links in the photo captions.
The Coffee Beanie. Fun gift for a caffeine friend!
I LOVE these Log Cabin Mitts
A quick hat is always fun! Granny Stripes Hat
A ruana or kimono is always comfy for cool weather! Lucy's Kimono
The Annual Scrubbie Swap deadline is March 10th. I've been wanting to make this fried egg tawashi for ages! I think I'll make three for the swap this year!
Sunny Side Up Tawashi
I still have LOTS of pink yarn bought during last year's Yarn Crawl and at the Stitches Pasadena Marketplace. I haven't quite figured out what to make with this bounty yet. Probably, a poncho or cardigan.

What are you planning to crochet and/or knit this winter?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery