Friday, July 26, 2019

Birthday Yarn


I've been writing this blog for fourteen (14) years! Wowza!  I can't believe it. Generally, I write about my hometown, Los Angeles and it's history, along with the changes I've seen, hence, the name of my blog, "L.A. Is My Beat."  Along the way, I decided to also write about my preferred hobbies, Crochet and/or knitting and all yarny pursuits AND of course, ukulele!
Today, I must thank some of my good friends for gifting me with the most beautiful birthday yarn! I'm not sure what I'll create with this wooly goodness, but it will be lovely!
Lana Grossa "Cinque Multi" from Mary Jo
A sweater's worth of Berocco's "Borealis" from Jacquie
Zen Yarn in 3 colors w/project bag and sheep pin from Ruth
How cute is this project bag? There's a measuring tape sewn in!!
Thank you to Mary Jo,  Jacquie and Ruth for furthering my yarny obsession! You all know me too well!
Suzette combined my passions and crocheted this adorable ukulele ornament for me! I love it!
Crocheted Ukulele by Suzette
2019 was an excellent birthday celebration for me. Thank you to ALL of my friends and family for their good wishes, lunches and gifties! I am blessed.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM PDT, Blogger Strickmuse said...

Beautiful yarn. But that crocheted Ukelele, that is priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery