Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fall Catalogs!

My fave time of the year is just after Labor Day when the Fall catalogs start coming in. I'm NOT talking about the L.L. Bean or Lillian Vernon catalogs, I'm talkin' 'bout all the great YARN CATALOGS...droooooool. Yes, I know I can always check the online sites for these companies. The colors are usually brighter online, the pictures are clearer, sometimes there are online patterns too, but just having the actual catalog in my hands, leafing through the pages, is somewhat more satisfying than having the glow of the 'puter in my face.
Knit Picks and Ram Wools both were delivered to my mailbox yesterday. Knit Picks has excellent prices for their yarns and Ram Wools has some great ideas and decent prices on Noro and Koigu. I get lots of ideas from these little pamphlets of wonder!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM PDT, Blogger Susan Wike said...

I got a new Herrschners catalog called The Yarn Shoppe. It's a winner too. Lots of different yarns available. I still love their regular catalog and love Mary Maxim too.

 
At 2:22 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other than knit catalogs, I like "Solutions" and "TravelSmith."

Judy
Bakersfield

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery