Monday, August 30, 2010

Potholder Swap

I've been participating in a potholder swap on Ravelry. This is a small swap, only 6 people. One month is designated to each participant. During that month the other five people must send a crocheted potholder to the Person of the Month. My Month is August. So far, I've received 4 potholders.
I was asked for my colors of preference. My kitchen is in upheaval right now, but I plan to have a classic black and white kitchen with other bright colors as accents, like red, bright blue, sunny yellow, green, etc. Really, I like all colors of potholders!
Here are the potholders I've received from my fellow swappers:From Lora in Rhome, Texas

From Maria in No. Little Rock, Arkansas
From Elsa in Lake Forest Park, near Seattle, Washington
From Lynda in Douglasville, Georgia

I've made 3 potholders for this swap....only 2 more to go!Ellen's Hand-Crocheted Potholders for Swappin'


Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4:46 PM PDT, Blogger Renee said...

Ooh, good stuff, all of them!

Renee, spear401

 
At 4:52 PM PDT, Blogger susanc said...

How fun! I love the ones that you crocheted Ellen - they're too pretty to use! :)

 
At 4:52 PM PDT, Blogger susanc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:55 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Oh thanks, Susan. ALL of the potholders are crocheted with 100% cotton, so all are washable!

 
At 4:58 PM PDT, Anonymous Suzette said...

Love the chicken. Georgians rock!

 
At 7:33 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

I love these potholder posts! Looks like you got some good ones.

 
At 11:01 AM PDT, Anonymous Twilight said...

Those potholders are great!

 
At 1:03 PM PDT, Blogger M Dawson said...

They look lovely. What a fun swap to be involved in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery