Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Pottery Love

Lori

I NEVER get tired of going to the Bauer Pottery Showroom in Atwater. Once a month they have a "seconds" sale. The seconds look very good. They may have a slight glazing oops, but that's about it. The showroom is in the industrial section south of Glendale, off San Fernando Road. The outside of the building is distinctly ashcan. When you walk inside though you are assaulted with all of the gorgeous colors of Bauer and Russell Wright pottery. It's mesmerizing! I get color combo ideas here for my crochet work. This is a very inspiring place.


I was there last Saturday with Lori. She purchased twice as much as I did, but she's stocking up for her floral biz. We saw Madeleine and Steve there too. It was a party!

Steve and Madeleine

After all of that serious shopping, we needed some refreshment. So, we stopped at a little coffee house on Glendale Blvd. in the village of Atwater. Lots of cute shops there. Luckily, the Little Knittery was closed when we drove by, otherwise we may have imbibed some yarnyness too!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM PDT, Blogger Evelyn said...

I've collected Russel Wright for years and I was swooning just looking at your photos! What a great day ... and I say it would have been even MORE wonderful had the yarn shop been open! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery