Monday, July 11, 2011

Yarny Saturday

Sarah Sparkle's Pink Lace Top

The second Saturday of the month is my FAVE day of the month. In the morning I meet with the WeHo SnB at the Original Farmers Market from 10am to noon. We had a nice group this Saturday. LOTS of knitting and/or crocheting was accomplished!

Meri, Zoe and Vickie
Natalie, Sarah Sparkle, Lauren and the back of Brenda C's head

At 3:30 I zoomed over to the Fairview Library group in Santa Monica. It was a huge turnout and the first time this year we were able to sit in the patio due to the GORGEOUS weather!

Fairview Knitters
Molly, Gwen and Kathleen
Ana's Granny Hexagon Cardigan

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so glad my nails matched my knitting that day, hehe!

 
At 8:23 PM PDT, Blogger Z said...

I'm going to a knitting group at my local library this week. It should be fun.

This will be my second time trying to go, since usually, I'm at church on the days when they meet.

Hopefully I can get help with my sock/leg warmer/stocking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery