Monday, July 16, 2012

Americana Estate Sale

Patriotic Home, Beverly Hills Adjacent

On Friday, before we drove up to Santa Barbara, we stopped at an estate sale in my old neighborhood. We were about a half block from where I spent my youth, near Roxbury Park in Beverly Hills. This was a large two-story house, filled with Americana antiques and early American furniture. Almost everything in the house was either red, white or blue! I managed to find a lovely stoneware cake stand from the 70's and a cool Melmac plastic serving dish from the '60's.
Here are a few photos of this patriotic home!

I LOVE this version of granny stars and stripes

Very large and cool painting, unsigned
Americana Mosaic
Windsor DIning Room Chairs
Colonial Blue and White Kitchen
Victorian Silhouette Art

I love a house with a THEME!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM PDT, Anonymous Suze said...

The pillows are cute. Did you get them? (Hope your weekend was fun.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery