Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Between Projects


When I'm between projects, I usually knit and/or crochet a dishcloth or potholder.
I just wasn't in the mood to crochet right now, so I thought I'd knit one of these circular dishcloths out of some nice mystery cotton I have hangin' around. It's an interesting pattern, full of short rows. I like it. It's kinda' frilly and girly. Here are some more photos of this completed cloth by other knitters.
I need three more of the dishcloths below to complete my entry for the 2012 Annual Dishcloth Swap. I'll get around to them.....eventually.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM PDT, Blogger ChocolateDogStudio said...

Hi Ellen,
I found your wonderful star garland via google. I would like to feature your stars as Christmas ornaments on my blog. I am including your pattern link back to your blog. I won't be publishing this until Nov. or so. I hope you don't mind. They are so quick and easy. You can leave me a message at Chocolatedogstudio.com.
Thanks,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery