Wednesday, March 11, 2015

C O L O R

One of these days, this COLOR sign will be displayed in our yard in a more pleasing manner!

Spring is upon us.  Even though our winter in Los Angeles was not at all severe, I can definitely see new flowers and plants springing through our clay-like earth.  The recent rains have given our gardens a new lease on life.  We are used to having brown grasses and drought-resistant plants in our desert-like town.  It's refreshing to see some beautiful colors erupting from the earth. 
Along with flowers and plants, my mind swings to colorful yarny projects for spring.  I love multi-colored anything!  The more colors, the better!  I may have posted one or more of these projects in the past, but I've yet to make any of them.  This is a reminder to me as well as continued inspiration to create!
Maryse Roudier's Light as Air Neckerchief

Ann Wicker's Circle in the Square Scarf
Granny Hearts can be made in many different colors

Triangle Pillow

Mondrian - like bucket hat

Click on the links above for most of these patterns.  Get out your colorful yarn stash, hooks and needles and get to work!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM PDT, Blogger Lenora said...

Love the Mondrian hat. Must be from late 60s/70s?

 
At 11:51 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks, Lenora. Yes, the Mondrian bucket hat (my name for it) was in a picture online that I grabbed. We would have to make our own pattern for this one!

 
At 1:01 PM PDT, Blogger mj said...

Love that pillow! Reminds me of the dishcloths I made for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery