Friday, October 02, 2020

Inspiration


With the fall, comes yarny inspiration. All of the knit and crochet magazines have their new fall and winter patterns out. The problem here in Los Angeles is that it's still summer weather. Having a big hunk of bulky yarn on my lap while making an afghan or sweater just does not sound appealing in the 90 degree+ weather!

I have decided to focus my attention on smaller projects for the fall season. Click on links below photos for patterns.



True, this Granny Sweater is larger than my usual small project, but it works up quickly and can be made in lighter weight yarn.
inspired by this painting....
I had a poster of this painting in my apartment for years!

What's your latest inspiration? Are you gearing up for holiday gifts? I like to have a few crocheted washcloths, paired with fancy soap on-hand for impromptu gifts. Start knitting and crocheting now!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM PDT, Blogger Madonaldo said...

My name is Alecia I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in Health,love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy man, is ready to help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery