Friday, October 21, 2005

Halloween Preparations

Ooooo....we were all buzzin' last night at the WeHo SnB. Next Thursday, October 27th, we're going to celebrate Halloween at our meeting. We'll call it Stitch 'n Witch instead of Stitch 'n Bitch! Everyone is working on their costumes. We will have prizes (good ones too!) in three categories: Best Use of Yarn in a Costume; Scariest Costume; Most Creative Costume. I'm aiming for the best use of yarn. I can't divulge my whole idea yet, but I've finished the "crowning glory" portion of my ensemble.
Everyone's invited to attend. We hold our Thursday night SnB meetings at the Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax, upstairs dining area from 7-9:30 pm. Bring your camera!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM PDT, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Love the crown!!

 
At 11:48 AM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

You'll be hard to beat...I'm not even gonna try!

 
At 1:52 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Your Lady of Linoleum!! Thanks for the compliments. It's not really about winning, just about seeing if I can actually finish something! In fact, I'm supplying many of the costume prizes! Looking forward to seeing your faboo costume!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery