Friday, July 07, 2006

Hats From the Heart

Crocheted Baby Hats
I've been using up more of my 100% virgin acrylic mystery yarn for crocheted baby hats. It's fun to try out new patterns and variations of stitches on these little hats. After I crochet the hats, I photograph them and take notes on how I made each one. Then, I donate the hats to Stitches From The Heart. I've posted about SFTH many times. It's a wonderful charity for pre-mature babies at hospitals across the country. This charity also helps us all. I'm not only helping the children at these hospitals, but I'm helping myself feel good and furthering my stitching skills.
The volunteers at the shop are great. If you have a knit or crochet question, they will help you. If you need advice on which yarn to choose for which project, they will help you. Oh yeah...that's another thing...the SFTH store has a faboo selection of yarn. They also offer classes.
Get on over to Santa Monica and start feelin' good!
Stitches From The Heart, 3316 Pico Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA (310) 452-5151

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SFTH is lucky to have you as a spokesperson.

Judy
Bakersfield

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery