Monday, December 03, 2007

Tickets @ Disney Concert Hall

World-Famous Walt Disney Concert Hall
designed by architect, Frank Gehry
Darn, oh darn, or double-darn! I booked two seats for the holiday performance, "Deck the Hall" with the Blind Boys of Alabama at the Walt Disney Concert Hall for Monday, December 17th, 8pm. Turns out we have a conflicting engagement for that evening waaaaay on the other end of town.
This is going to be a great concert! The Blind Boys of Alabama are a fantastic singing group. The Disney site description: Building on their 60-year history, four-time Grammy®-winning gospel legends return after their sold-out show last year to belt out Christmas classics and more. Their rousing and spiritual renditions of carols, hymns and pop standards take audiences to a higher place…Hallelujah!


I've been on tours of the Disney Hall. Architecturally speaking, it's an amazing structure. I've been to the small theater inside called the Redcat. I've toured the grounds, but I've never been inside the concert hall! I've heard that the acoustics are faboo. This is a perfect concert to kick off the holiday season.


I so wish that I could attend, but I just cannot swing it. I have two tix that cost $27 each. I'm willing to part with them for $20 each. If you'd like to attend this concert, e-mail me at ellblo@aol.com and we'll make arrangements.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery