Monday, December 14, 2009

Let The Parties Begin!

Ellen, Larry and some of our closest friends!
(Heh-heh)

Woo Hoo! It's time for all of those holiday parties! On Friday we had our company party at the Sofitel Hotel in West Hollywood. It was just beautiful. We had an excellent time. One of the highlights of the party was a photo area with HBO series backdrops. We posed with set-ups of HBO actors. We had our photo taken with the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" group, featuring the stars of "Seinfeld." I used to work at Castle Rock, the company that produced "Seinfeld," I felt that I should have my photo taken with that group. Ahhh...now, after 15 years, I finally have closure!
Amazing Christmas Lights in Inglewood


On Sunday, Carol and Thane hosted a tree-trimming party. We had an excellent time. Of course, the cocktail buffet was awesome, the guests were entertaining and their home looked so festive!





Thanks for a wonderful party, Carol and Thane!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 4:50 PM PST, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

I love the photo! Very envious to say the least.

It was raining so hard Sat afternoon and the Chanukah party I was going to started at 5pm so obvisouly I did not make it to Fairview. I have not knit at all in quite some time and was looking forward to sitting for an hour or so and doing just that.

Looks like another fun filled weekend for the Bloom/Underhill family!

 
At 5:31 PM PST, Blogger Annette said...

Ellen, I used to work at Castle Rock! From 1995-2000. What did you do there?!

 
At 5:36 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hey Annette! We were at the Rock at the same time. I was there from '94-'97...Biz Afrs/Legal. I worked for Julia Bingham (Sorkin). What department were you in?

 
At 5:38 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

Tis the season.
falalalalalala.
good party.

 
At 6:06 PM PST, Blogger Jean said...

I had to take a double take, fun photo.

 
At 6:57 PM PST, Blogger Brenda said...

Love the photo! You always have the neatest stuff on your blog.

 
At 4:27 AM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Hey, your garland of stars look great by the tree. Looks like a fun party.

 
At 5:45 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

What a fun looking bunch! The baby is beautiful, the food looks fantastic, and the Garland looks GORGEOUS! (I'm feeling a little alliterative today)

 
At 10:23 PM PST, Anonymous foam koozie styles said...

Hi,
Thanks for your info.
They are so meaningful to me and the others !

 
At 7:46 AM PST, Blogger Annette said...

I worked for Face Productions, so not directly for Castle Rock. We had a suite in the back of the building. I bet our paths crossed once or twice!

 
At 7:53 AM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hah! Oh sure....Face Prods., Billy Crystal's company. That's so funny. I used to have to take contracts to that office to be signed.
Even funnier, now that I work at HBO, I'm still sending contracts to Billy's office!!!
Small world!

 
At 10:02 PM PST, Blogger Annette said...

It's a very small world, isn't it? Funny that you're still sending contracts over to them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery