Thursday, March 04, 2010

WeHo SnB

Every Thursday night from 7-9pm I meet up with my West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch group upstairs at the Original Farmers Market. We have a great circle of people, full of wonderful knitters, crocheters, quilters, embroiderers, seamstresses, artists and more. The Farmers Market is the perfect place to meet because food is available, the people-watching is excellent and there's abundant parking. The winter is the best time at the Market because it's less crowded with tourists. I've met some of my BEST friends within this group in the last six years. Thank you, WeHo SnB for being part of my life.

West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch Circle

These photos from one of our late January, 2010 meetings.

Molly's Baby Blanket
Lori's Squirrel Nut Mittens
Brenda, Meri, Sara
Tami, Brenda C., Doug
Sarah
Mandy, Andrée
Tami's Embroidered Quilt
Sara, Molly, Lori

I'm looking forward to seeing my yarny friends tonight! Are you going?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM PST, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I'll be there!

 
At 7:19 AM PST, Blogger Diane said...

All the projects you show are always SO beautiful (from a blog reader in Florida)

 
At 11:51 AM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

I was there!
So nice to get out and hang out with all my best pals.

 
At 5:13 AM PST, Anonymous advertising said...

Wow. this is cool tutorial! Like it.. The mom seems to be enjoying this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery