Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've Been Busy

Mosaic Ghan for Larry - Work in Progress

I've been crocheting up a storm lately! Afghans, hats, potholders and other projects have been keeping me busy. Many are projects for others with deadlines attached! All are listed in my Ravelry projects for more specific info.

Andrea modeling the Noro Newsboy
Terri, modeling "Phannie" BeretDiagonal Checks PotholderWeHo SnB Group Project
I crocheted the squares together and added the edging

Soon, I hope to return working on a few items for myself!
Thanks to workmates, Andrea and Terri for providing their cute hat heads!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:30 PM PDT, Anonymous Suzette said...

The afghan is gorgeous! When do you sleep???

 
At 4:49 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

So many project so little time, but you make the most of it!

 
At 5:57 PM PDT, Blogger mj said...

I love how the afghan turned out. It is gorgeous. And I love Larry's afghan, too. You have been busy!

 
At 8:56 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Love them all! Is the potholder for The Swap? I've never seen that stitch before.

 
At 10:48 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

The afghan looks AMAZING! YOU are amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery