Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Bonnet

1965 Easter Bonnet Preparation, No. Hollywood, 1965, L.A. Public Library Archives

We celebrate EVERYTHING at our house, usually in the form of feasting! This Sunday we're invited to our annual Easter celebration egg-stravaganza at the home of dear friends. I think this celebration has been going on for at least 20 years or more! We're happy to be a part of it. I'll be bringing my curried deviled eggs and also the spring-like Hint O' Mint cake for the festivities!
I'm not sure if I'll wear an Easter bonnet on Sunday or just a sun hat. Whichever, I'll be sure to decorate it with a few crocheted flowers.

Vintage Flowered Hat
Perhaps my King of Kings will wear his Mardi Gras Crown for the festivities! Happy Easter everyone!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:15 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't think it was possible for two humans to look even brighter than daffodils, but you guys do!!! Happy Easter, love, Paddy

 
At 12:17 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Awwwww, Paddy! You and Scott are sweet! thanks for the comment and Happy Easter, Passover, Earth Day, Spring!

 
At 1:14 AM PDT, Blogger blandina said...

Beautiful hats, Happy Easter from Florence!

 
At 12:37 AM PDT, Anonymous Dewydeeee said...

Happy Easter. Bonnets are always mine favorite and this month I have got a new orange colored one.

 
At 11:16 AM PDT, Blogger DaCraftyLady said...

I am looking to make a crown hat for my Awards gal of the year in my Stitchin group and this would be perfect the crown, is there a pattern link for it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery