Thursday, April 14, 2011

100% Inspiration

Potholders by the 2011 Ravelry Potholder Swap Group Members

The 2011 Potholder Swap on Ravelry is O*V*E*R!! The deadline is tomorrow. Crocheters on the Ravelry Group have been going crazy posting their completed potholders. It's an extravaganza of colorful cotton! Yes, all of the potholders are crocheted with 100% cotton, 6-8 inches in diameter and double thick.
There are so many talented people that participate in this swap. The bar has been raised very high. I finished my potholders last month and sent them in. I can't wait to see what I receive in return!
Check out the flickr site for more potholder beauty!

Need to get patterns to crochet MORE potholders!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM PDT, Anonymous Suzette said...

Dazzling. I love the Day of the Dead potholders. That's it -- I'm going to quit my job and just stay home and crochet!!! :D

 
At 1:31 PM PDT, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

I want to quit my job and stay home and knit too. Love your pot holders!

 
At 3:28 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

I'm having deep regret that I didn't join in, no wthat you've turned me into a crochet fiend. They are so cool!Also can't wait to see what you receive.

 
At 6:47 AM PDT, Blogger And So I Whisper said...

lovely colors and designs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery