Thursday, November 03, 2011

Inspiration

Mary-Heather's Granny Infinity Cowl

Now that the weather is a bit cooler, I've been tagging and queuing lots of patterns on Ravelry. I'm always interested in patterns that utilize modular construction, like granny squares. Mary-Heather, the Godmother of Ravelry just posted a really cute cowl she calls Infinity Granny Cowl. There is no written pattern, but M-H explains how to put together the granny squares on her Ravelry Project page. I LOVE this! Just one more wonderful thing to do with my faves, granny squares!
Here are a few more patterns that have inspired me lately:

This is a doll-sized copy of George Nelson's 1956 designed Marshmallow Sofa. LOVE IT! I do believe that my vintage Barbie dolls need to have one of these!

Bubbly Sofa by Clara Bavarri
Copenhagen Jacket by Tammy HildebrandIncognito Twisty Rolly Headband by Sara Dudek

Time to get crankin' on those holiday gifties!!! Are you kniting and/or crocheting gifts for friends and family this season?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM PDT, Blogger blandina said...

I love them all, you have such powerful and colourful taste.
Seems to me that your crochet is like a magic wand!

 
At 6:41 PM PDT, Blogger Evelyn said...

Fun post ... very inspiring. As to your question about knitted holiday gifties: oh yes, and someone mentioned that there are only 52 days left before Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery