Thursday, August 23, 2012

License to Snap

More results of my latest hobby....snapping vanity license plates while sitting in traffic or hanging around knitters!I spent my lunch hour on Tuesday with some Westside knitters at Clover Park in Santa Monica. It's lovely to sit in the shade, knit and chat with friends. I spotted a few excellent license plates in the parking lot.
I suspect that this is fellow-knitter, Tiaré's car. She had just come from her French language lesson at Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles. "Poivre" means spicy!!

Above, possibly a fashion expert who owns a small boutique in Los Angeles?


This plate belongs to a huge SUV, big enough for the WHOLE FAMILY! Happy driving! Have you spotted any fun license plates lately?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM PDT, Blogger Jenn said...

Yesterday at the toll booth I saw UWAN2BME. Unfortunately there was no picture taking opportunity as I was driving.

But I thought of you immediately!

 
At 11:59 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personalized plates can be so clever. Love them. Thanks Ellen.

ADisme

 
At 12:12 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Oooo...Jenn! That's a good one!

Glad you like the plates, Alan! I've got to do SOMETHING to amuse myself while I'm waiting in this boring traffic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery