Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day

Coffee Connection Knitters and Crocheters

Today, December 26th, is Boxing Day.  This is a big deal in the U.K.  It's a holiday.  Not sure why it is called Boxing Day.  There seem to be many reasons.  Read about it here
For my Boxing Day, I joined the Coffee Connection knitters in Mar Vista for their weekly meet-up.  This group has been meeting for years, always on Wednesday mornings.  I'm usually working, but if I'm on vacation I like to stop by.  There are people in this knit group from a few other groups that I attend.  It's always a fun time.

Joan and Gwen
Lisa and Ana
After knitting and talking up a storm, we headed across the street to the Mitsuwa Marketplace on Centinela and Venice. There are a number of great Japanese restaurants in their food court.  I had a delicious bowl of udon.  Thanks for the perfect Boxing Day morning, Ladies!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery