Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Local B-Day Party

Sarah brought the most adorable and delicious cake!

On Saturday afternoon I attended a surprise b-day party for my friend, Lisa, at Eve's apartment.  Lisa had NO idea that Eve was planning this mini-celebration.  There were decorations, a darling cake, snacks and drinks.  Even though it was a very hot day, there was a cross-breeze in the apartment and we all had a great time!  Lisa and Eve live about 5 blocks away from me....very convenient!
Lisa, Sarah, Leo
Hostess, Eve may not be smiling, but her hair looks cute.

Lisa
I crocheted a gift for Lisa

The day was hot and humid.  As I was leaving the building, around 6:30-ish, I looked toward the sunset.  Wow!  Looking east from South Fairfax Avenue, the clouds and sky were awesome!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice palette! :O

 
At 10:25 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

It was a fun party! Eve did a great job on the decorations. Thanks for helping hang the streamers, Leo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery