Wednesday, February 04, 2015

First World Decisions


I feel fortunate to have an easy life without too much stress, trouble or heartache.  My biggest decision this week is to decide on a new iPhone cover for my updated iPhone 5S. See?  I told you this is a First World Problem/Decision!
For now, I'm using a lovely little eyeglass case that my friend, Diane crocheted for me.  It's actually the perfect size!
Eventually, I want to get a hard case that will protect the phone more just in case I drop it. There are so many styles to choose...so many different themes that correspond to my life and artistic aesthetic!








I'll make a decision eventually.  For now, I'm lovin' my "B" and/or eyeglass appliqued crochet case.  Thanks, Diane!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM PST, Blogger janeray1940 said...

Too bad there isn't a ukulele amigurumi one, I think that would solve the problem! I vote for the yarny one, it seems to you. And I love the transistor radio one!

 
At 10:25 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

I like the transistor radio one too, Marielle! I have a little green radio case for my iPhone 4!

 
At 7:30 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the yarny one. oh that palm leaf one though....that's a beauty too.

 
At 11:01 AM PST, Blogger betty said...

I love the modern art one, but that being said, my advice is to get something with some texture to it on the back. Having the texture means that you can pick up the phone and not drop it because the grip is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery